Sonic X: Cosmic Chase Sonic X: Cosmic Chase

Meh

No sound effects ruined everything, its just music that isn't even from the Sonic games, anime/cartoon. I did not enjoy it alot but the animation was better than average so Ill give you that.

Castle Attack Castle Attack

Not Bad

I liked it, but it needs a preloader and sound effects, otherwise its okay.

Btw, did you use just flash?

SummerShorts SummerShorts

Goodish, Mehish.

The voice acting was great and so was the animation, but, overall it was not really funny, though the two i enjoyed the most was the pong one and the Street Fighter one.

But otherwise, what is funny about leaving ham in a golf bag.....

Any way, good job.

itsjms responds:

Eh , so another person i didnt strike someones humor :] o well you think its good. thanks.

Jedi vs. Ninja Jedi vs. Ninja

Weird

Naruto/Starwars + a little bit of DBZ because the last time i watched naruto they dont shoot beams. Otherwise quite amusing and good to watch, keep them coming.

ActiveObjectX responds:

well, the only naruto aspect was the way he summoned the dragon. The beam was hadouken, straight out of street fighter ( not naruto or dbz). I made the jedi shoot a beam too. Sue me.

Monkey Island Flash Movie Monkey Island Flash Movie

I WANT MORE!!!

That was great, i love the voices and the animation (even thought it was not that good but still it was good)

BTW I WANT MORE

Nowhere to Run, baby Nowhere to Run, baby

Very good sync with the music

You tied the animation to the song VERY well GOOD JOB

BellClock responds:

cheers =)

Baron von Brunk vs. SAW Baron von Brunk vs. SAW

Hmmm

That was ok but the sounds you ripped off didnt really make it better except for the zelda music with the safe other than that it was kinda good or bad ITS TO HARD TO CHOOSE

Banana Phone 2 Banana Phone 2

ASOME BUT PEOPLE DONT UNDERSTAND

You must have gotten really annoyed from all the people who said make another one

The pig scared the crap out of me

AWSOME MAKE ANOTHER ONE lol

Our Place Our Place

*looks at submission and thinks about a game*

Its very good and it explanes the world we live in now but i swear ive seen that logo or something like it on a game or some place but since i cannot think of the game or the place i wont blow whistle or any thing

Where's my Wallet? Where's my Wallet?

*Claps* Awsome

You have to make more man that was the second funnyest thing ive seen in the whole of today